You can find us by typing this address into your Satnav: 48 Edgbaston Park Road, B15 2RA
The Conference Park is made up of two buildings, Peter Scott and Lucas House.
The main reception can be found in Lucas House and the contact number is 0121 625 3383.
Check in/Check out
- To check in please make your way to the 24 hour reception desk located in Lucas House from 2pm onwards
- Check out is at 10am on weekdays and 11am on weekends. You can check out later at an additional cost, to organise this simply contact
- If you are travelling from overseas, you’ll need to bring along your passport and an address for your next destination
Arriving by car
You can park in the North East car park located on Pritchatts Road, B15 2SA. Please be aware that this car park is pay and display and will cost around £6 per day.
Arriving by train
The train station is located a 20 minute walk from the Conference Park. There is no taxi rank located outside so please call 0121 427 8888 on arrival if you need to order one.
About the accommodation
- Single, double and king rooms all with en-suite facilities
- Tea and coffee making facilities are available in the room (with a complimentary bottle of water)
- Daily housekeeping service
- In room toiletries
- Flat screen TV in the room
- Iron and ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Check out our access statement for details on accessibility
A full English breakfast is available at the Park Restaurant (Lucas House) between 7-9am on weekdays and 8-10am on weekends. Please be aware that breakfast times can become very busy so it’s best to get an early breakfast to avoid the rush.
- There is a laundry service available at reception
- The Park Restaurant is open for dinner, Monday – Friday between 6-9pm
- There is an onsite bar which is open daily serving a variety of drinks and snacks