We are pleased to offer our customers a number of seasonal special offers:
Late availability wedding dates in 2015
We have had Saturday 18th April and Saturday 16th May become available for weddings next year in Hornton Grange: contact us now if you want to book in your special day! - and there is no reason not to also take up our Platinum Wedding offer too!
Christmas Sunday Lunch
We will be offering a special Christmas Sunday Lunch on 21st December 2014, in the Conservatory Restaurant in Hornton Grange. Prices will be:
- 1 course - £12.95 per person
- 2 courses - £15.95 per person
- 3 courses including tea and coffee - £19.95 per person
- Spiced tomato and bean soup with chorizo crisps (v)
- Hot smoked salmon, avocado and beetroot cocktail with horseradish and dill crème fraiche
- Classic chicken liver patewith caramelized onion chutney and warm brioche toast
- Toasted walnut, pear and Gorgonzola salad
- Roast sirloin of beef and homemade Yorkshire pudding with the best gravy around
- Traditional roast turkey breast with homemade sage stuffing, Pancetta wrapped chipolatas and cranberry pan gravy
- Marmalade glazed gammon with good old parsley sauce
- Stuffed mushroom lattice with wild mushroom and tarragon cream sauce (v)
- Goose fat roasties, sauteed Brussels sprouts with smoked bacon, seasonal mixed vegetables
- (Roasted carrots and parsnips with savoy cabbage and beans)
- Homemade trickle tart with clementine clotted cream
- Homemade chocolate-fudge cheesecake with ginger nut biscuit crumb and fresh raspberries
- Traditional steamed Christmas pudding with brandy crème anglaise
- Selection of British cheese with grapes, chutney and crackers
Freshly brewed coffee, tea or herbal infusion with a warm mince pie
Return to the top of the page
From Monday to Thursday you can get married in Hornton Grange for just £3,000. Includes the exclusive use of Hornton Grange and grounds, gardens and water feature; a Civil Ceremony, a Bucks Fizz reception and much more.
For more information see our mid-week wedding special offer page.
Return to the top of the page
Host your wedding at Hornton Grange for under £4,000!
Our Platinum Wedding offer gives you all this for just £69.95 per person
- Exclusive use of Hornton Grange, terrace and landscaped gardens with water feature
- Venue hire (to include civil ceremony set up if required)
- Bar license until 1.00am Friday and Saturday or 11.00pm Sunday to Thursday
- Wedding Co-ordinator
- Private dining room for a maximum of 88
- Reception drink of Bucks Fizz with sparkling wine - one glass per person
- Canapes - three pieces
- Three course wedding breakfast plus coffee (select from the £37.95 value items on our wedding menus)
- Half a bottle of house wine per person
- Sparkling wine for toast - one glass per person
- Menu tasting for two
- Silver cake stand (square) and cake knife
- Printed menus
- Evening reception room with dance floor
- All tableware, linen, glassware and crockery
- Experienced manager to co-ordinate your day
- Bridal suite and two double rooms for night of wedding to include breakfast
- Chilled bottle of champagne in bridal suite at the end of the evening
- Ample free car parking
Or upgrade to a Platinum Plus wedding for just £79.95 per person!
- Evening buffet for 50 guests - choose 7 items from our buffet selector menu in our wedding menus brochure.
- Drapes for Worcester room
For more information or to book a wedding date call our Wedding Coordinator Liz Carlin on 0121 415 8400 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Offer terms and conditions:
- available for bookings with a minimum of 50 adults: if your guest list is longer than 50 people then each additional person on the Platinum Wedding offer can be accommodated at £69.95 per person
- available from Monday to Saturday (but contact us for possible Sunday events)
- our normal terms and conditions also apply
- extra evening guests can be catered for - and will be charged at the usual venue prices
- dates are available throughout 2014, please contact our wedding coordinator to check availability
Return to top of page
Need a meeting room for a couple of hours?
The Conference Park has rooms available from £50, for up to two hours. Including tea and coffee. It doesn't get much better value than that.
Call 0121 415 8400 or email email@example.com to book
Terms and conditions
- Subject to availability
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion and is not transferable
- Maximum number of delegates 20
- Indicated rate is exclusive of VAT
- Normal terms and conditions also apply, available upon request
The University of Birmingham trading as venuebirmingham reserves the right to withdraw any offers at any time without prior notice.