Back by popular demand: our Sunday Lunches at Hornton Grange. We will be offering a delicious Sunday Lunch on the first Sunday of each month, with additional dates added for Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Easter and Christmas.
So, why not join us for a delicious Sunday Lunch and save on the washing up! To book just call us on 0121 415 8400. Sunday Lunches are served at Hornton Grange and are served from 12:00 noon until 2:30pm.
Dates for Sunday Lunch during 2015:
- Mother's Day - Sunday 15 March - three course Special Occasion lunch
- Sunday 5 April – Easter Sunday - three course Special Occasion lunch
- Sunday 3 May - Traditional Sunday lunch
- Sunday 7 June - Traditional Sunday lunch
- Father's Day - Sunday 21 June - three course Special Occasion lunch
- Sunday 5 July - Traditional Sunday lunch
- Sunday 2 August - Traditional Sunday lunch
- Sunday 6 September - Traditional Sunday lunch
- Sunday 4 October - Traditional Sunday lunch
- Sunday 1 November - Traditional Sunday lunch
- Sunday 6 December - Traditional Sunday lunch
- Christmas Sunday Lunch - Sunday 20 December - three course Special Occasion lunch
All of our Traditional Sunday lunches are from £12.95 for one course (£5.95 for children aged 3 - 11 years, to include a main course and ice cream. Under 3s free). All of our Special Occasion Sunday lunches are £19.95 (£9.95 for children aged 3-11 years, under 3's free).
Example of our Sunday Lunch menu:
- Chef’s seasonal homemade soup of the day
- Hot smoked salmon niçoise salad with soft free range egg
- Wild mushroom fricassee, tarragon and mascarpone crumble (V)
- Cheddar cheese and leek rarebit with chutney and cress
- Traditional roast beef and Yorkshire pudding - 28 day aged sirloin of beef oven roasted and seasoned
- Pancetta wrapped chicken breast - Free range pan seared chicken breast with pancetta, tarragon creamed potatoes and forest mushroom sauce
- Oven baked salmon supreme - With crushed new potatoes, sautéed beans and chive cream sauce
- Roasted Mediterranean vegetable and bean lasagne (V) - Baked in a rich tomato and herb sauce
Unless otherwise stated on the menu; dishes are served with herb roasted new potatoes, seasonal vegetables and the best homemade gravy around
- Warm chocolate fondant - with caramel sauce and vanilla pod ice cream
- Vanilla panna cotta - with forest fruit compote
- Raspberry and lemon tart - with vanilla pod ice cream and berry coulis
- Selection of British cheeses - with grapes, chutney and crackers
Coffee or tea
Choice of coffee, tea or speciality tea and a chocolate mint - £2.00
1 course £12.95
2 course £15.95
3 course £17.95 including coffee, tea or speciality tea and a chocolate mint
Our Sunday lunch menu is also available to download as a PDF - and download a calendar file here.
"Our Menu has been created using only the freshest ingredients and homemade recipes" - Head Chef, Hornton Grange
If you have a certain allergy, please inform a member of staff who will be happy to talk through the menu with you to meet your requirements.
To book Sunday Lunch at Hornton Grange, call us on 0121 415 8400.