Why not try one of our delicious Sunday Lunches and save on the cooking (or washing up!). We will be offering a delicious one, two or three course lunch, on the first Sunday of each month, with additional dates added for Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Easter and Christmas.
Sunday Lunches will be served at Hornton Grange between January 2016 and August 2016. From September, Sunday lunches will be served at the Park Restaurant in Lucas House. To book just call us on 0121 415 8400.
Sunday Lunches are served from 12:00 noon until 2:30pm.
Dates for Sunday Lunch at Hornton Grange are as follows:
- Christmas Sunday Lunch - 20th December 2015 *
- Traditional Sunday Lunch - 7th February 2016
- Mothers Day Sunday Lunch - 6th March 2016 *
- Easter Sunday Lunch - 27th March 2016 *
- Traditional Sunday Lunch - 3rd April 2016
- Traditional Sunday Lunch - 1st May 2016
- Traditional Sunday Lunch - 5th June 2016
- Fathers Day Sunday Lunch - 19th June 2016 *
- Traditional Sunday Lunch - 3rd July 2016
- Traditional Sunday Lunch - 7th August 2016
Dates for Sunday Lunch at the Park Restaurant are as follows:
- Traditional Sunday Lunch - 4th September 2016
- Traditional Sunday Lunch - 2nd October 2016
- Traditional Sunday Lunch - 6th November 2016
- Traditional Sunday Lunch - 4th December 2016
- Christmas Sunday Lunch - 18th December 2016 *
All of our Traditional Sunday lunches are from £12.95 for one course (£5.95 for children aged 3 - 11 years, to include a main course and ice cream. Under 3s free). All dates marked with an asterisk * are Special Occasion Sunday lunches and are priced at £19.95 (£9.95 for children aged 3-11 years, under 3's free).
Example of our Sunday Lunch menu:
- Chef’s seasonal soup of the day
- Smoked haddock fishcakes with rocket,dill and lime aioli
- Classic chicken liver pate with crusty bread and chutney
- Sundried tomato and pesto arancini with spiced tomato sauce (v)
- Traditional roast beef and Yorkshire pudding - 28 day aged sirloin of beef oven roasted and seasoned
- Organic twice cooked pork belly - organic farmed Jimmy Butler pork slow cooked with crackling, beetroot and apple mash
- Herb crusted whiting fillet - served with herby new potatoes, wilted spinach and classic parsley sauce
- Wild mushroom pithivier with vine ripe tomatoes and mozzarella (v)
Unless otherwise stated on the menu; dishes are served with herb roasted new potatoes, seasonal vegetables and the best homemade gravy around
- Homemade treacle tart - with vanilla sea salt and clotted cream
- Double chocolate fudge cake - with forest fruits and cointreau mascarpone
- Pear and Blueberry crumble with homemade custard
- Selection of British cheeses - with grapes, chutney and crackers
Coffee or tea
Choice of coffee, tea or speciality tea and a chocolate mint - £2.00
1 course £12.95
2 course £15.95
3 course £17.95 including coffee, tea or speciality tea and a chocolate mint.
"Our Menu has been created using only the freshest ingredients and homemade recipes" - Head Chef, Hornton Grange
If you have a certain allergy, please inform a member of staff who will be happy to talk through the menu with you to meet your requirements. To book Sunday Lunch at Hornton Grange, call us on 0121 415 8400.